This upcoming October, Fruition Partners will be hosting their second annual convention focused on ServiceNow Development from October 5th – 9th in Chicago.
I’m privileged enough to say that I’ll be there! In fact, I’ll be teaching several classes:
- Pre-Conference Training: Domain Separation (2 Days)
- Find out how to take advantage of the extensibility of ServiceNow. Domain Separation defines discrete ServiceNow systems within one instance. Domain Separation provides data, process and system partitioning to implement customer systems (for large, multi-company organizations that can share processes and workflows).
- Domain Separation Lab (~1.5 Hours)
- From beginners to MSP gurus, this class is being designed to be able to adjust to whatever collective experience our audience is made up of. We can show how to turn on Domain Separation in an instance, or walk you through advanced scripting topics involving domain.
- What is Domain? (~15 Minutes)
- I’ll be speaking in front of a large audience of IT Executives helping to introduce them to the concepts of Domain, and guiding them through whether or not it would be a good fit for their situation.
Not Domain Related
- Resource Management (~1.5 Hours)
- Wrangle in the requests for man hours by implementing a solid resource management system in ServiceNow. Discuss and learn about the process and development specifics that make this part of the tool tick. Come to be educated and leave ready to reduce the chaos.
Come Meet Me!
I’d love to meet anyone who happens to have stumbled upon my blog, and if you mention that you’ve read this post, I would be more than happy to make time to chat with you about a ServiceNow problem or development snafu.
Regardless of whether you have any interest in meeting me or attending my talks, if you mention that you heard about the conference from me, and use the code ANRBJ3, you’ll get 20% off.